Re: Hi

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 00:21:32 EDT

Hello Barney,
        Are you the big fluffy purple dinosaur? sorry. couldn't resist.
Hope you like you new truck. Watch out for the passenger front ball joints
going bad, beware to crumbles in the drivetrain, battery is probably gonna
go south on you in about 20k miles. other than that. nothing else really
MAJOR to look out for. (oh, forgot to mention Ferds and chubbies) just
don't show mercy if they try to beat ya
-Dester