Re: intake tube

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 02:00:37 EDT

Hi Wes,
I bought a 3.5" mandrel bent tubing that had 9" straight section on each end
of the 90 deg. I bought it at a truckers supply company which had all
different kinds of exhaust parts. Check any local big trucking supply co.
If you can't find one, get back to me and I'll see what I can do.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T