Re: Responses to "shorty headers"

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 09:59:27 EDT

I have a '96 also and just wondered if you have stock wheels that are 15x7's. I
have the polished chrome ones and they are only 15x6's. If you do have the stock
wheels what do they look like? If the aluminun ones I know someone with a four
cylinder dak that would be happy to trad even up. Please let me know. Still
can't believe that dodge sold a truck with a V8 and 6 inch rims. Someone doesn't
understand sport means wider tires also :-)

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport