Re: MSD setup

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 10:06:43 EDT

Thanks for the heads up on the summit wiring harness i'm sure it is cheaper
than the one from MSD. I see by the other reply from Bernd that I won't e
going with the 6AL I'll stic to the 6T I believe it's called. Want the heavier
duty box just to be safe even though mine is not a 4x4.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport