Re: Houston area Dealers

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 10:52:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/99 12:12:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
french@ionet.net writes:

<< Hello,

 Does anyone in the Houston area know of any good Dealerships to have service
 done. Just moved into the area and wanted to get a "heads-up".

 Thanks,
 Steve >>

Welcome to the area Steve! Our welcoming commitee patrols the freeways
regularly between 7:30-8:30am and 5:00-6:30pm every day. You'll recognize
them by the one-finger salute. Be sure to wave back.

Anyway, Houston is a big place, but my dealership is Weisner Dodge on SH249
south of Tomball. I've only used them for a couple of things (alignment,
reset EMR light), but was pleased with their service.

Good Luck!
Richard Lewis, Houston TX
92 LE CC, 318, Auto