Re: 4x4 question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 15:55:10 EDT

Sam you wild man --TALLYHO!!! :-) Never got into second gear in 4lo... Don't
really want to as it's meant for sloooooow creeping around/over/under/through
stuff. Ya' need to come to a full stop and shift into neutral before sliding
into 4lo too. You probably already knew that but I thought I'd throw it in
anyway.

Not sure about the bang... Sometimes after wheeling mine has done that.
Perhaps the drive train is still loaded-up and it's kinda breakin' out of
4wdr??? Dunno but it only seems to do it once in awhile and it's fine right
afterwards.

If ya' get into some nasty stuff your better off in 4hi part-time... For the
casual stuff and even beach duty, full-time works great.

Have fun!!!

Tom