Re: SanD 4x4 Meet WAS RE: 4x4 question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 15:58:11 EDT

Yep I'm perturbed --'cause I WANNA GO TOO!!! :-) L8R on crouton and good luck
with the schoolin'!
Tom

Subject: DML: SanD 4x4 Meet WAS RE: 4x4 question
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 7/16/99 3:45 PM

This is sounding good. What day would that be? I'm out of
the area (like in Ohio) for 8 weeks real soon (USAF tech
school), but I get back the 18th of Sept. Perhaps the
following weekend we could plan something . . . haven't
been wheel'n in Cali yet. I'll only be on the DML for like
another day, so please give me an email if something does
come together. Thanks and sorry to any DML'ers perturbed
by local meet talk on the list.

JY
Vegas