ALL Metal Radiator Replacement Found!

From: carl.nybro@natinst.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 17:15:37 EDT

Well, unfortunately, my radiator split at the plastic head which is not
repairable. I was able to get an ALL METAL replacement locally. It's the same
radiator for both the V-6 and V-8 (for 92-93 models) and has the identical
fittings to the factory radiator! So, it's a drop-in replacement. The question
is when, not if, you will need to replace your piece-o-crap factory radiator. I
paid $190 for mine, but I found advertisements for as low as $165 on the web at
http://www.webtek.com/jims/sumspec.htm.

Manufacturer: CSF in Rialto, CA
Model: 2289
Price: $165 - $190
All metal with Lifetime warranty! Drop-in factory replacement!

Hope this helps someone else!

Regards,
Carl Nybro
carl.nybro@natinst.com