Re: home-made genII questions

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 18:36:04 EDT

Hi Kevin,
According to K&N, the 6" cone has more area than the filter your currently
using. So if you feel what you have is sufficient, then the 6" cone should
suffice. I also made my own intake system, 3.5" diameter. I started off
with the 6" cone and have recently replaced it with the 9" cone. I can
definitely tell a difference on my R/T. I plan on adding a ported TB and
felt the 9" would provide better air flow.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T