truck dies after driving on highway

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 00:16:26 EDT

Hi
I have a strange problem. After i have been driving on the hiway with my

A/C on and I start city driving my Dak dies when approaching or stopping

for lights. If I haven't been driving on the hiway it runs ok with the
A/C
on in town. I checked the codes and it doesn't seem to know anything is
wrong. Where should I start looking first?
Thanks

Doc
94 CC V8 130K

-Doc,
check the TSB's for this. Chrysler has a revised idle speed motor that
should correct this problem. Make sure you clean all the throttle body
passages out before you install the revised ISC motor (or IAC or
whatever you want to call it.
  Patrick