Re: AC messed up?

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 06:45:36 EDT

Yep...the output hose is clogged....Go under the hood and look for the
discharge nozzle...it's rubber and looks like an upside down "L"....it is
on the passenger side firewall (at least on my 92 Dak).........It probably
has some gunk in it.....CAUTION: Mine was so clogged for so long that when
it got unclogged, I ended up with a blown heater core later....the core was
sitting in water and apparantly gained a hole (corrosion).,.....

At 10:39 PM 7/13/99 EDT, you wrote:
>okay. i forgot to post this because. um, i forgot. but.. here goes my
>problem
>when comming from houston to kansas. it was pretty hot so i had the AC on
>first fan setting at max AC. it was left on a for a nice 10 hours at
>least... but, i noticed that water dripped from under the passenger feet
>vent. it got onto the carpet and when i finally got home (kansas) it had a
>nice amount of water there. is a line clogged somewhere or something?
>-Dester

1992 Dodge Dakota V8 3.90's
1987 Honda Shadow VT1100C