Re: got a call from DC today

From: Sams email (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 11:29:07 EDT

NOPE.. If I would have returned the vehicle out right, no mileage
deductions. I asked them. The reason for no mileage deductions:
They made a mistake and marketed a vehicle with false claims,
and under any Lemon Law (that's what DC is using to repurchase
these vehicles) there isn't any provision for them to charge you anything
for usage. It looks like possibly different states have different Lemon
Laws, or DC reps. are trying to screw people as much as possible when
returning the vehicles.

We need to start a poll on the RT situation, kinda like the dealership
ratings section on the DML page. Something Like:

Buyback?
New Vehicle?
Ext warranty?
Accessories?