Wanna hear a V6 w/a Flowmaster?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 13:37:14 EDT

Well after waxing the Dak yesterday in prep for the show, my girlfriend and
I started to fool around with our new digi cam. We made a quick mpeg about
15 seconds long to show anyone interested how a V6 sounds with a 2 chamber
Flowmaster. So if you want to hear and see my SmokinDakota, just click the
link below and you should see the link right below the So. Cal. Dodge Truck
show banner at the top. Tell me what you think of the sound, other than its
loud and not as deep as a V8.

Headin' off to San Dimas,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com