Re: need a Tonneau cover

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 09:57:11 EDT

Check out CheckMate. They have a flush mount cover and are in-expensive. I just received my flush mount soft cover from them on Saturday, but I didn't get a chance to install it yet. I looked through the kit and ran through the instructions and it doesn't look that difficult. Check it out.... http://www.checkerpro.com/welcome.html

Joe

>>> <TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com> 07/18 9:20 AM >>>
        Any suggestion for a Tonneau cover ? Also where to get it. I really
don't want one but Its hurting my performance not having one and I not riding
around with the tail gate open..
                 Thanks, Ted O.