The Pope and the Seven Dwarfs

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 08:37:59 EDT

I tried to fwd this to the list, but I guess I did something wrong so I'll
just type it.

Six of the seven dwarfs were outside their house waxing their Dakotas when
Sleepy drove up in his R/T and said; "Guess what guys, I've won a trip to see
the Pope!"

Everyone gets excited and they all start chanting "We finally get to ask him,
we finally get to ask him!"

They next day they are standing in front of the Pope. Dopey out in front of
the other six. They nudge Dopey toward the Pope saying;
"Go ahead Dopey, ask him!"

The Pope looks at Dopey and asks; "Do you have a question to ask me young
man?"

Shyly, Dopey looks up and says; "Well yes...well, do...do they have nuns in
Alaska?"

"Well yes I'm sure we have nuns in Alaska." replied the Pope.

The others keep nudging Dopey and chanting "Ask him the rest, Dopey, ask him
the rest!"

"Is there more to your question my son?" asked the Pope.

"Well, uh...do they have black nuns in Alaska?" continued Dopey.

The Pope replied; "Well yes, there must be a few black nuns in Alaska."

Still not satisfied, the other dwarfs keep saying; "Ask him the last part,
Dopey, ask him the last part."

The Pope asks Dopey "Is there still more to your question my son?"

"Um, uh, are there any midget black nuns in Alaska?" asked Dopey.

Startled, the Pope replies "Well no my son, I really don't think there are
any midget black nuns in Alaska."

At this point, Dopey starts turning all kinds of colors while the other
dwarfs start laughing and yelling
"Dopey f*%ked a penguin! Dopey f*%ked a penguin!"