RE: fishing rod holder-brent

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 08:19:33 EDT

Boog, Boog, Boog :)

First off, it's Canadians, not Canadiens. They're that Montreal hockey team
;)

Second, I happen to be one of those unfortunates that learnt the US method
in school. Upon finishing school, they changed the system. So now I walk
around talking in pounds and feet, then having to do the math all the time.
Still to this day, I cannot tell you how tall I am in centimeters (I'd have
to read my driver's license), nor can I judge how much a kilogram is by
holding it (a pound - yes). I have learnt the temp (but so has Jason now),
and I've had to learn KPH (as not doing so, would have gotten me too many
speeding tickets). You can safely say that there are a lot of confused
Canadians walking around talking part metric and part U.S. IT'S STILL
FRUSTRATING!!!

Third, Jason is American (from Utah, remember?)

And last, when have you heard "eh" from me? Maybe I'm the only Canadian
that didn't fall into the "eh" trap?

Boog, are you going to Mopar Nats? Hope so, we'd love to see you again.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd