New Member, need help

From: SpikeNuts@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 06:56:51 EDT

Hey everyone, I'm presented with the opportunity to buy an 87 dakota 4cyl.
5spd, for 1500. It's in nice shape with a few small dents. What i'm curious
about is how difficult and worth it would it be to put my '75 318 into this
truck. what would i have to do? any welding or cutting? Also, i love in
pinellas county FL, which runs yearly emissions testing. How difficult would
it be to build this engine up and still pass emissions? there's no underhood
check or anything like CA. Just a catalytic conv. check and a tailpipe
probe....any help would be hugely appreciated. thanks a lot...
Jeff Bethell
Spikenuts@aol.com