The Jersey Meet

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 22:07:37 EDT

Well we had 5 Dak show up at Stewarts. Had some food and Rootbeer, checked
out each others trucks ( and Kevin's nifty homemade FIPK). Roger Heim for
being the first 4x4 got the Dakota 4x4 baseball cap that Kevin Vocht was
giving away (he gave it to me first but I couldn't accept since my truck is
a 4x2). I picked up Kevin's FABM and try it out for a week, if it works out
he's $40 richer, and I'll say nice things about it. Bob and Travis Nichols
showed up a lowered Dak (Bob washing your truck includes cleaning under the
hood(once in awhile)). Erwin Mendoza showed up with his 4x4(Now I'm
interested in getting the Rhino bedlining). We all chatted about our trucks,
and issues on the DML, mods,and checked under the hoods. Pretty good turnout
for a spare of the moment meet, and had a great time. Maybe next time we can
do Englishtown?

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ