RE: RE: RE: Stewarts @ Rahway NJ

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 15:16:17 EDT

> Hey Greg,
>
> Can you give me some directions from the Parkway?
>
> Roger
> '98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
> Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, Pilot Fog Lights

Ok from the GSP South take I think Exit 134 ((The first exit after 135)Rt
27,MetroPark),make a left on to Lincoln Highway(RT 27 at the top of the
ramp), follow that to the end (it is going to t-bone with Rt35/St Georges
Ave)bear to the left(do not go under the train bridge), on the right you
will see a STS Tire then the Galaxy Diner, Stewarts is after Galaxy on the
right (you have to bear right on to Jacques Ave)to get in.

Stewarts is at the intersection of Jacques Ave and St Georges Ave (Route 35)
in Rahway. If anyone coming down has a CB I'll be on Channel 17, just shout
for the Sorcerer... I'll have my rig on...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ