Quick D V-6 TB

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 14:40:52 EDT

Hi All,

    I recently ordered Tony's Quick D V-6 throttle body and I received
it in less than two weeks. When I took it out of the box, the first thing
I noticed was how well the hone and polish job looked. It was
obvious that whoever ported this TB (Tony's first one shipped, BTW)
liked what they did and that this was not the first TB they had ported.
Tony has a web site that showcases his new V-6 TB's. It's at
http://www.quickd.com/V6throttlebody.htm Tony was excellent to deal
with. Very friendly and VERY quick to answer my questions. I felt very
comfortable with this whole deal.
    As for the performance of his throttle body ... I don't have anything
to measure HP other than my butt dyno, but I can safely say that his TB
will flow as good as any other simarily ported TB. Probably a little better
considering the extra steps taken with the air horns.
    On a related note, I just updated my web page to include a couple of
pages based on my new throttle body. There are a lot of pictures along
with a couple helpful tips on installing a V-6 TB. You can access it through
my home page or go directly to it from here
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/tb01001.htm
    I also upgraded my home made ram air. With all the talk on DML
lately about fresh air and with my own experiences with hot intake air,
I decided to upgrade. The results are great! I have not had any problems
with hot engine compartment air. Even during this latest Rhode Island heat
wave. The ram air page is at
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/engine00001.htm
    Well, try and stay cool and have a good one.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm