RE: teenagers and V8s

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 10:33:12 EDT

True. However, having your parents co-sign is much better than having the
loan in their names and you make the payments on it. When I got my Neon, my
mom had to co-sign on it. Then when I traded it for the Dak, they gave me
the loan without a co-signer (same for my condo). Having your name on the
loan, even with a co-signer, is a great way to build credit (assuming you
make all the payments on time).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto