Re: DML:Zaino or Finish First? Help.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 15:10:06 EDT

Joseph:
I have used FF since I bought my current Dak and it is very good. That
said, I am a sucker for a better wax that gives a better shine and
protection and would like to try Sal's shine. THe comments that Michael
got from FF users about Zaino are pretty convincing. I'd like to see some
vehicles that have used it for a while to determine the protection level.
After all, if it doesn't protect it's only good for shows.

Sal' s offer wasn't so hot IMHO, free wash if you buy 5 items at $8 each.
I'd just as soon buy what I need and skip the high dollar soap.
Regardless of how good it may be and how it's "part of THE SYSTEM," I
can't justify it.

Looking at the group buy page, we are still a ways away from the minimum
number, so I don't know what's gonna happen there.

Richard in SA