Re: Re: MSD setup

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 21:40:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 12:36:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mrdancer@camalott.com writes:

<< What about part-throttle day-to-day grocery-getter driving? Does it run
 better with or without the MSD, or can you tell? >>

Nope didn't run better there either as I had mentionedd about hill I
regularly drive on and just messing around I always try to keep steady
throttle and see if I can get over the top without it shifting out of OD. I
can make it with passengers without MSD but cannot make it alone with it
?????????????? I am going to try the bigger injectors as suggested by
someone who said MSD's latest info on the situation suggested them ??? I'll
let ya know if it works ?? Also noticed poorer part throttle response such as
passing without going WOT.

Bill