Re: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 23:46:12 EDT

Ok, I was trying to ignore this thread, but I give up. For,
the record, I'm one of those "bleeding heart liberals" someone
referred to, though I'm not sure what ideology has to do with
this subject. What it is, is the medias tendency to overhype
anything that happens to a celebrity. Its why I don't read
or watch the news. It's almost never about real people. As
for the rescue efforts being excessive, I don't know the facts
in this case (avoiding the news) , but I know that American
society as a rule wastes an awful lot of money and time trying
to rescue people that natural selection is trying to delete
from the gene pool. We do glorify stupidity.
Speaking of which, Boog, George Extra Lite in a Dak? If you
ever saw that man in a vehicle that affordable, you'll know
its a photo-op. ("no, I'm just a regular guy, honest!")
Flip
ps oops, sorry . Re. stupidity I meant George Wussy-rich-boy,
not you Boog.