Re: Re: JBA Y-pipe deal?

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 23:51:23 EDT

What was the group buy discount? How many were required? Maybe we should
ask again to see who's interested. I think it would be a good alternative
to those not wanting to spend $400 - 600 for headers. Looking at the down
pipes (5.9), they're pretty restrictive. Even if we gain 5-10 hp, it seems
worthwile for the money. Right?

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T