Re: One-piece driveshaft (was driveshaft carrier bearin

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 07:26:01 EDT

Yep. I've got the one piece telephone pole on my '98 CC 4x4.
T.

Subject: DML: One-piece driveshaft (was driveshaft carrier bearing go
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 7/20/99 6:14 AM

..

> To the guy with the one-piece driveshaft, I presume you have a
> regular cab,
> short bed? I think all of the long-wheelbase Daks came with
> 2-piece shafts.

I can tell you for sure that our '95 regular cab short bed AND our '98 club
cab both have one-piece driveshafts. (Looks like a telephone pole on the
'98!)

They're both 4x4s. I think the transfer case makes quite a difference
(especially with that tail cone).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto