Re: looking for some audio equipment

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 17:42:09 EDT

I'm looking for an amp for my truck and was wondering what's thought of PPI
out there?

Here's the specs and price of the amp taken from Carmedia1.com

CHROME POWER CLASS
6 CHANNEL AMP
PC6600
6X50 WATTS @ 4 OHM
OR 3X300 WATTS @ 4 OHM
$469 + $29.95 Shipping & Handling

Is this a good deal? Good amp any advise would be appreciated....

Thanks,

Chris