Got new tires today, question about fender flares

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 19:10:59 EDT

I just got 255/60R15's put on some brand new American Eagle 15x8 rims
today and they look great! There is a huge handling difference
between my stock 215/75/15's and the new tires. The only problem is
that they stick out about 1.5 inches, so fender flares are now being
forced into the budget. I know this was brought up before, but did
we decide that the Dodge dealer would be the best place to get
fenderflares, or was there a 3rd party that has better ones? I can't
remember and don't have web access right now to check the DML
website. Thanks in advance!
Ryan T. Grimes
Rugby-[CMG]
Clan Mac Gaming