Re: Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.....too much

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 21:01:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/99 5:43:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tmfu@home.com
writes:

> DML: Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.
        My first experience with Dodge was my Dads 1937 dodge. My next was my
used 1956 Dodge. Maybe my last is my 1999 Dakota. The only thing that fell
apart is stuff that I broke. My 99 has not fallen apart yet but believe me if
it does It will go into the next dealers lot so fast it's Magnum heads will
spin.
        The truck is strong, come and see that at the Md. meet in August..
                        Ted O.