Re: (Greg)Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.....too

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 21:48:21 EDT

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > In a message dated 7/20/99 5:43:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> > tmfu@home.com
> > writes:
> >
> > > DML: Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.
> > My first experience with Dodge was my Dads 1937 dodge. My
> > next was my
> > used 1956 Dodge. Maybe my last is my 1999 Dakota. The only thing
> > that fell
> > apart is stuff that I broke. My 99 has not fallen apart yet but
> > believe me if
> > it does It will go into the next dealers lot so fast it's Magnum
> > heads will
> > spin.
> > The truck is strong, come and see that at the Md. meet in August..
> > Ted O.
>
> Have nothing against Dodge, my first car was a 57 Chevy BelAir with a 47
> Merc flathead 8, backed by a M-22 Rockcrusher which my dad and myself built.
> But both of us are CPDD fanatics. My second was a 70 RoadRunner 440+6. Had
> countless CPDD products around the house over time. Granted I bought my
> truck used (lease return), it was well maintained and so far I only had to
> replace the timing chain (@51k mi).
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd

Greg,
Its not the timing chain we all worry about, its the "loose nut" behind the
streering wheel that concerns me!
Nice seeing you again. Nice meeting the rest of you guys too.Sorry I was so
tired.
Yea, thought about that dirty motor compartment all the way home! It'll be
cleaner next time. Gonna get me some of that yellow plastic tubing Kevin had
too.
See Ya,
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab (with a dirty motor compartment)
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995