Re: durling@ibm.net, R/T ??

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 22:20:36 EDT

Thanks for the info. I have been thinking of getting a set of those type of
wheels myself. I used to have an '85 S-10 blazer with a set of block mods on it
(that's what the style was called then) and it took 4 years before they showed
any rust. Great wheels!. I really like the American Racing Tailgunner wheels but
they don't come in a 6 x 4.5 bolt pattern. To anyone on the DML.. has anyone
seen steel wheels that have clear coating on them. About 7 years ago there were
several manufactoers that had them now they don't even mention if they are or
not. And don't ask a dealer...Doh! Live in florida so no rocksalt just rain.
Thwe clearcoat should keep them looking nice and from rusting.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport