'97 up air hat

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 22:59:07 EDT

Anyone know where to pick up an air hat from a '97 & up dak? Haven't
checked the dealer...scared to. I think that since I have seen a few
different pics of what people have done themselves I might try it out.
Also looking for a piece of polished 3" tubing. ANy ideas. Or how about
a piece of mandrel bent 3" exhauset tube painted to match the color of
the truck? That would look cool and if you use engine paint wouldn't it
give some insulating properties. Anyone know where I can get exhaust
tube? Any help would be great.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport