RE: RE: Homemade Black PVC Air-intake mod (pics) fixed address!

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 00:11:19 EDT

I used a flat piece of metal approximately 5" in length. Drilled a hole i=
one end, which I placed over the existing screw which was still in the
fender from the original air box! I used a hose clamp which was also from
the original air intake setup (i used it because it was black) to secure =
the
metal strip under the tube to support it (the strip of metal was bent at =
90
at both ends, sorta like a Z shape). Very sturdy and Very cheap!! Did the
whole mod in under an hour! And the cost......a mere $63.00 INCLUDING the
K&N filter!

Sorry bout the address. Here is the address to my Modifications page (my
signature address has a space at the end which iI fixed):

http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen/page3.html

=A0
Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow