S.Cali Autocross This Weekend!

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 00:43:56 EDT

Just a reminder, anyone wanting to try their hand at high performance
driving, come out to the autocross this weekend.

Saturday is just a practice day, so there's no pressure. All you need is a
helmet Snell 85 rated or newer. Tech is 7am to 1pm. Cost is $10 entry +
$2/run.

Sunday is a regular competition. The trucks class runs in the last group
and has to work the course right before.

The schedules and info can be found at www.solo2.com .

If anyone's going to attend, I'm planning on being there both days. I'm
planning to arrive on Saturday around 9am. Email me at
gapinkley@earthlink.net if you're going.

-Gary Pinkley