Re: K&N Maxspeed Performance Filter

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 00:58:05 EDT

How much did you buy this filter for? i can buy the SAME one from my uncle,
but it says "Matrix" across the silver cap. Otherwise. it's the same
thing.. I have one on my truck right now with a honda civic "k&n gen2"
polished alum tube.. Doesn't seem to not suck in enough air. but mine is
only a v6..
-Dester