Re: Dak stalled yet again

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 10:36:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/99 1:16:53 AM EST, stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> The things I've done already to try to fix this problem are:
>
> replaced fuel pump module (prior to getting a fuel pressure guage)
> replaced distributor pickup
> tried using a different relay in the starter relay slot
>
> I'm starting to think this may be an ignition or coil problem. I thought
> I'd post here to see if anyone had any ideas before I try to explain this
> to the dealer. :-)
>
> Thanks!

Yup, it's leaning in that direction. Hmm do you have access to a DRB? You
might want to see if all your sensors and stuff are working together. Didnt
you replace the crankshaft pos sensor too? Oh and I was wrong when I said
there isnt a camshaft sensor. According to my drivetrain manual, there is
one.
Ttyl
Boog