Re: teenagers and V8s

From: Tibor Kun (tiborski@excite.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 11:09:38 EDT

>> If anyone has need for speed 2, tell me, is the intro video crazy
%*#hole driving, Ive done that jsut a few times. <<

THAT kind of driving is exactly what adults hopefully know better than to
drive like! The driving's dangerous (what happens if you crash? No bales
of hay there to cushion your blow) and the running from the cops is
downright stupid. On the flip side, running from the cops aside, I've
driven like that a couple times as a teen ... in an '81 Omni no less! Those
little hampsters were cranking the full 63 horsepower those nights! Made
for interesting stories, but culminated in my totalling the car one day,
too. Ouch!

--
Tibor
tkun -at- compuserve.com