Re: looking for some audio equipment

From: SpikeNuts@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 13:25:19 EDT

it's hard to say who has the world record anymore because it changes almost
daily. I'm an installer and am big into car audio, a guy at our shop had the
world record at 174.7dB for all of about 12 hours...i find it more impressive
than Team Gates because our guy only had eight 15" subs as opposed to Team
Gates' 64 subwoofers. But anyways...Alma Gates...the head of the Team Gates
mother and son team...who you heard is bill gates' daughter...well....she's
about 55 years old....lol....so that's be kind of difficult. anyways..just
spewing a little info....cya later...
Jeff