Re: Re: Re: DML Popping Noise

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 12:43:45 EDT

My dealer fed me the same line after I had 13K on mine. Pushed the issue and
Chrysler Customer Service and they told me to use another dealer since it is
still a warranty problem. I also filed a complaint about the dealer since they
also told me that the brakes were out of warranty at 12K. The problem is the
rotors were completely, and unsafely, warped! Don't buy their crap, push the
issue!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport