Re: SS Speede Grille??

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 14:07:25 EDT

Yeap, That's what I have on my Dak. It's made by street scene sold by about
everyone. Stillen, Autobaun, Traders and East Coast all sell them. They
have grill and valance inserts. Call all of them, get a price and Autobaun
will beat it. That's what I did. I can send you a pic to verify that's
what it is if you like. I custom reworked the valance grill to work with my
stillen bumper cover. Should have some pics of it soon.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/