Re: tonneau cover

From: STEVEN2000@webtv.net
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 19:20:23 EDT

For the Shelby Dakota owners out there I have a brand new still in the
box tonneau cover from Shelby Automobiles.

What makes this tonneau cover special is that it has two (2) anodized
aluminum brackets that mount under the lite bar to support the cover
where the cover is notched to fit around the litebar.

It is black vinyl and attaches with velcro around the perimeter of the
bed. Very few of these were made before Shelby closed up his shop in
Whittier, California.

If you have a copy of the Shelby Performance Catalog from 1990 you can
see how rare and expensive this was back then when they were available.

I'm in Los Angeles and the price is $350.

Thanks for reading.

Steve