Edelbrock air cleaner/K&N filter for sale

From: AKM (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 22:13:16 EDT

For sale:

Used Edelbrock chrome 10" air filter assembly with 10x2.75 K&N air filter.

I will clean and re-oil the K&N for you. Will include "S" bolt and wing nut
and 10x2" paper element that came with the Edelbrock (in case your K&N is
drying and you need to get some place).

$30. Buyer pays shipping.

BTW, to those who purchased my other parts. Bug shield went out today.
Headers and pulleys will go out next Monday because I'm out of the office
this week and can't access UPS and boxes.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (belongs to chrysler now)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Vortech S-trim (intercooled), Griggs GR-40, etc.)