Ted O.

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 22:59:08 EDT

I officially met a second DML'er Tuesday. Ted O. came to visit my shop
in Baltimore to have a set of Bridgestones installed on his truck. Ted
and his wife and wonderful people.
   Ted's truck is sweet. I really hadn't discussed much of his mods
with him, but as soon as I fired it up to pull it in the shop, I knew he
already had headers and cat-back. Sure enough, I saw some gleaming
downpipes and a huge 3" catback that just sounded so sweet!! Ted's
getting a supercharger next!
  If all our wives were like Ted's! (actually, she said Ted got the
supercharger and she got a cruise to the Bahamas. Hey Ted, who's she
going with? ; ^ ) )
  Patrick