Re: Embarrissing but Fun --1/4 Mile w/a 4x4

From: Mel Janousek (superskunk@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 11:03:20 EDT

I know just how you feel Tom. After watching Jack H. race his R/T all weekend I
got the bug back a couple of months ago to. I raced another DML member (who will
rename anonymous) who wound up having mechanical problems. Any other day he would
of totally spanked me. We got to about the 1000 mark and I looked over and he was
still behind me by a truck length. At this point I thought I was going to put my
foot through the floor board trying to win. It was fun to get that old rush of
racing again. So I'm 1 for 1 on "sanctioned" races in the Dakota and intend to
keep it that way. But I'm starting to think about those 16's. J/K

Only run with my '97 318 CC 4x4 Auto

R/T .935
60' 2.479
330 7.089