Cam install tomorrow! kinda long.. c'mon it's worth it!

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 23:14:48 EDT

Well it has been a while, but I thought ya'll would enjoy this. My R/T
will expierence a freshly re-ground Magnum R/T cam (with a little extra
lift and duration <grin> for good measure) install tomorrow.

Excited to see what the gains are, but I don't have headers and think I
am shooting meself in the foot.

Best time at the track was mid 14's - 14.5

w/MPI 3000 stall, MP SB250 throttle body, MSD 6AL, wires, brass
cap/rotor, MOPAR HP SBEC.. hee hee, elec fans, traction bars, 14" air
cleaner.

since then I have put in TransGo shift kit, MOPAR valve springs and
retainers w/ 1.6 Crane roller rockers, and the rest of my tires on the
ground.. =(
and CAm!! yay!

sHEESH. you oughtta hear the 5.9 at 6 grand.. its mean!
Later fellas.

===
'99 Dak RC R/T
Flame Red