Re: FIRST DAK MOD?

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 01:10:06 EDT

Biggest bang-for-the-buck-mod would probably be a new throttle
body. You could do it yourself or get one from F&B, R&D, Quick D,
or Magnum Performance. For a 318 you probably only need a 50mm,
so F&B or R&D would be your best bet. Just for reference... a guy
on the R/T list got a 52mm from Quick D and dropped 8/10 off his
quarter. That was his only mod. For a 318 it would probably be a
little less, but you get the idea. Usually worth about 25-30hp.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC