RE: DAK's in the B.W.I.

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 09:07:21 EDT

Hi Boog,
Good to hear from you. How you been doin'? Man, it was great down there.
I spent most of my time laying in a hammock stretched between two palm
trees, in the cleanest, whitest sand you ever saw, overlooking a perfectly
clear aqua tinted surf. (Basically, I was a beach bum.) Yes, I did get a
little careless one day and fried my you-know-what in the sun. When I
wasn't in the hammock, I was stuffing my face with exquisitely prepared
delicacies by one of the local "premo" chefs. (The stress level was
intense!!!) Alas, it all came to an end far to soon, but you couldn't ask
for a more relaxing place.
Rich - (Your little cabanna boy from Ashburn, VA)