Lubegard Products

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 14:33:27 EDT

Anyone ever used the Lubegard additives made by Transmission Exchange
Company?

http://www.teleport.com/~txchange/main.htm (Click on Lubegard link)

I believe I read an article in one of the Four-Wheelin mags about using
this product to cool the temps (engine, tranny, etc.) on the featured
truck. It may have been the "Project M-P-G" article in FourWheeler.
Anyway, the article said that the products worked as claimed and gave
favorable comments on the additives. I just can't remember if Lubegard
was what the article mentioned. I'll look it up when I get home. Some of
you probably have the info already though, if you have the magazine.

I may try these products and see how well they perform, unless someone
tells me a better alternative or reasons not to. I haven't priced the
Lubegard stuff yet either.

Thanks!

--
Brian D.