Re: Electric Fan Recommendation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 16:58:03 EDT

It's up to your Ted. I saw the Dual-Fan setup on Alans truck and put my
order in for the same item. (Going to replace my Single 16" with Dual 12"
fans.)

With the heat from the Supercharger, it's not that much of a difference to
really matter. You could go with the dual setup as well, but on the other
hand, with the extra power that you'll get from the SC...you won't notice
the stock fan sucking power anymore. ;)