Re: Zaino group deal?

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 08:00:28 EDT

>I think I saw the possibility of a group deal going on regarding Zaino?
>
>Is this true?
>
>Is this like a "package" deal?.. I know there are several Zaino products...

>or do we have to buy them all seperately?
>If so, what product do we get in the "package".. and how much?
>If you have to buy everything individualy.. what products should I get?

Check out the group buy section of the DML homepage

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlbuys/

The deal that is listed there may be replaced with a better one in a few days
by another DML member. So this deal is kinda in a holding pattern for a few
days.
---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page